Monday, December 12, 2016

One example of student work

First example of student work

One of the highest achievements I have gained from school work involved me failing a test. It was a General Chemistry test and it was my first time failing anything. Besides high school spanish. After I failed I had to reflect hard on what I did, what i should've done, and what I was going to change. I found out that my mindset for learning wasn't in the right place. My mindset was too stuck on doing as little as possible to get a good grade, rather than learning as much as I can in a short period. Once I changed this one aspect of my mindset, I got myself a B in an even harder subject than the previous test. This is very important to me because it shows that through correct preparation and mindset, anything can be achieved. Chemistry is something that is entirely new to me. Its a subject that many people struggle with as you must treat it as its own language.

In our General Chemisty class, we took a test before we took "Exam 1"



No comments:

Post a Comment