Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Third Example of Student Work

Third Example of Student work 

My final example of my proudest school-work achievement is my work with the tutoring center. The tutoring center as given me the biggest opportunity of all to learn, stud, and most of all understand subjects. I got there a good amount of time in the week whenever i have questions or need further explaining on concepts ranging from, General chemistry, math, or writing. This pushes me to become a better student and learner. The best work that the tutoring center as helped me produce is the perfect test scores on my math Exams. I go there whenever I need help with math, as the schedule of the tutor are listed on the front door, and the teach me in a way thats fundamentally easy to understand. I don't have the exams as i had to turn them in for a portfolio, but nevertheless, they were perfect. I truly feel that getting help from someone who knows more than you, makes you wise, and creates humility and relationships between staff and student. Without the tutoring center I don't know where I would be in my math class. Current sitting at an high A, I know understand the learning process. I don't know whether I can choose which I am more proud of, the act of going to get help or the results that help created. I guess you can say that i am proud of both as they work together in beautiful harmony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment